Hello everybody !
I think a lot of people are talking about the VMA's right now !
&nd i can deeply say ; " I ALSO talk about this ! "
First of all ,i wanna say that you voted right for the " BEST ROCK VIDEO "
Foo Fighters totally deserved this price ! :DD
Here's a video(without sound ! -.- )
Damn ! &nd at germany they show it this weekend ,so i have to wait !
But "THANK YOU ,GOD !" for show it on TV(on those celeb shows &nd stuff like that) ! ;D
So i saw this part too ! :DD
But i was really shocked if i saw THIS one ;
Uhmm ,i NEVER thought that he would perform to such a great song "Smells like teen spirit" !
I totally have NO idea how Dave's reaction was ,but i was really suprised .
Well ,the rest was boring ..
HEEEEY !
WAAAIT !
(not ; I've got a new complaint !^^)
I totally forgot the Tribute to Amy Winehouse .
Somebody showed her new record . it was only great !
I'm thinking about to buy an amy winehouse single ,or an album .
Hmmm ...
NOW ,i'm done ! :D
Hehe !
xoxo HopeVanHalen ,yo !
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen