Samstag, 30. Oktober 2010

A liitle Welcome :*

Hello Readers!
And Welcome to my Liitle Blog!
Now i will tell u somethin about my Blog :


My Blog is about a lots of Theme's like Fashion,Celebreties,Communities and a lots of more Theme's!
It's like a Magazine!
Only as Blog.
I hope u would like it and will be once of my Blogfollower.
It would be very nice if u can Follow!
Soo that's a liitle Bit about my Blog.
PS:I write "Liitle" extra with double "i" ; )

And now i will tell u something about myself :*


Hello!
I'm a liite Girl called Hope
I'm 14 Years old[or Young, if u like ^^ ].This liitle Hope is 1,65m tall and is shy o.o'
Sorry!But u must life with this Truth ; )
And u must life with it that i'm a Slash Fan :*
I really looove him ^-^
In Blogs u can read more about him.
But i think that's enough.
Ciao for now :*
Ouuh!
I forget to say that u can add me on :
Stardoll :*
Ultimate-Guitar.com
Youtube :*
And more not!


So now Ciaao!
xoxo Hope (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen